Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Legit Man Thats what I'm saying! I had to double check the ford site when I seen the pic, euro option maybe?
I did the exact same thing, had to double check and see if I had to cancel my order and re-order with red seats.

Just checked out the Euro Ford site and they have the red/black seats as an option in Europe but not here, what a dissapointement.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did the exact same thing, had to double check and see if I had to cancel my order and re-order with red seats.

Just checked out the Euro Ford site and they have the red/black seats as an option in Europe but not here, what a dissapointement.
Ahh Part of me was hoping this wasn't the case, but honestly at same time I was!.. Having sought after euro parts like this will make the ST even more of culture than it's already developing to be.
Plus having a set imported might cost big $$$ but tottaly worth the bragging rights ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ahh Part of me was hoping this wasn't the case, but honestly at same time I was!.. Having sought after euro parts like this will make the ST even more of culture than it's already developing to be.
Plus having a set imported might cost big $$$ but tottaly worth the bragging rights ;)
Would probably cost less to take the car to a higher end interior shop and have them recover the seats lol.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah, it would probably also be easier than trying to get an upholstery shop to match the ST logo and Recaro badging on the seats. Time will tell what I plan on doing, depending on the price of getting front and rear seats shipped over I may go the swap route.

·
Registered
338 Posts
So the Honda kids spend all of their allowance on ebay buying "JDM" parts...why can't the ST community buy "EDM" parts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts