1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Chad, you are going to have to twist my arm to get me to make the trip. I want to be convinced, just not there yet.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*cough* *cough* your sick! Now you can make it. :D

Oh...el wifo, here is $300 bucks, have a good weekend on me. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
They discuss track times and event schedule indicates drag and autocross events. The Gateway complex hosts regular St. Louis SCCA autocross events in the lot adjacent to the race track but also had a SCCA National Road Tour event which used the track last November. I'm guessing we are talking the latter style event.

·
2013 FocusFest Event Manager
19 Posts
During my most recent conversation with the track, they had not pinned down who would be operating the auto-x quite yet. In past years they have had a couple different organizations run the auto-x for them, one being SCCA. I believe this to be one set up in the parking lot and not using the track.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget the register.

I'm done.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm going! I'll make a 5 day weekend out of it. Looking forward to it.
Chad...how do you list your mods at the bottom of each post?

·
2013 FocusFest Event Manager
19 Posts
If you guys haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so as soon as you can. There is no cost to RSVP!
Please also be sure to order your goodie bag if you want a T-shirt and some other swag, including your raffle tickets for access to over a thousand dollars in prizes....including Dave and Busters (below). Last day to order goodie bags is 6-25-13. There are ST specific prizes and awards!

Registration for the Fun Ford Weekend portion of the event will be done at the gate. They don't anticipate being able to accept credit cards so bring cash or a check.

Remember, for the latest info, check us out on facebook, focusfanatics.com, or focusfest.com.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts