Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yea, it did not work for me and it was a huge mess that came out of there. I unplugged the two plugs there and it made it somewhat easier. Maybe the ST if different.

·
Registered
234 Posts
This dude's videos are awesome. For those of us who are mechanically inclined and know our way around an engine bay, they're a bit long winded when we only need to know where it is and if there's any special trick to it. This video is geared towards people who don't really know much about cars other than putting gas in them.

·
Registered
435 Posts
This dude's videos are awesome. For those of us who are mechanically inclined and know our way around an engine bay, they're a bit long winded when we only need to know where it is and if there's any special trick to it. This video is geared towards people who don't really know much about cars other than putting gas in them.
Agreed, while I personally can usually figure stuff out on my own, this video is very well done. May be long winded at parts, but some people need that, not everyone knows how to work on a car. This video I thought was good.

·
Registered
418 Posts
This is the same guy who did the dead pedal install video right? Yeah his videos are long, but hey it's better than a really short tutorial video that just leaves you scratching your head.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just changed out my in cabin air filter, I'm at 40K miles last change was around 15k. Looked like the same....dust, dirt, a little mold....Time for a spring cleaning!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts