Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Ford Focus ST with navigation. I would like to retrofit the Sync 2 with Sync 3 and have AppleCarplay as my digital display. I found one source at Infotainment.com, with either navigation or no navigation. Since I have not used or updated my navigation in about three years and use the GPS on my iPhone, I'm not sure I need the navigation. It's an extra $500.00. Anyone out there retrofit their older ST with Apple Carplay? Are you happy with the results and any other source suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there. I know you just posted, but I thought I'd let you know that very few participants are on here anymore. You may want to spread your questions around to other sites. Best of luck with your questions and upgrade!
Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 2013 Ford Focus ST with navigation. I would like to retrofit the Sync 2 with Sync 3 and have AppleCarplay as my digital display. I found one source at Infotainment.com, with either navigation or no navigation. Since I have not used or updated my navigation in about three years and use the GPS on my iPhone, I'm not sure I need the navigation. It's an extra $500.00. Anyone out there retrofit their older ST with Apple Carplay? Are you happy with the results and any other source suggestions? Thanks.
Take a look at www.4dtech.com for Sync 2 to Sync 3 conversions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts