Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw during the config that the ST3 had a head dash console thing. One, is that the same as the Ti's? And also, does that mean that since i got the ST2, i won't get a sunglass compartment??

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I sure hope we get the sunglass holder.

On the go - Via TapTalk

Reactions: Americarsftw

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yeah there's a sunglass holder, and the controls to change the interior illumination lighting, and the button to open the moonroof. The greatest thing is that Ford finally made a sunglass holder that will hold my Oakleys. I will post a picture later.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah there's a sunglass holder, and the controls to change the interior illumination lighting, and the button to open the moonroof. The greatest thing is that Ford finally made a sunglass holder that will hold my Oakleys. I will post a picture later.
That is really good news ! My Jetta Sportwagen TDI has a compartment that can't neither hold my Bolle glasses nor a Dunkin Donuts gift card. I want to rip that compartment out every other day...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do you think a pair of Juliets would fit in there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts