Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the dealer today to get my trade-in appraised.. Since I expected my ST2 to come in any day.

When I got there my dealer said a truck had just come in with some cars on it, she went around back to check.. And pulled up in my RR ST! Tossed me the keys to take it for a spin.

My credit union was closed since it was evening time.. Hoping to take her home tomorrow. :D

More pics to come..

Edit: Adding link to imgur album - http://imgur.com/a/Oni9V

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice, love that red, enjoy :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful color, my friend. How was the drive??
I treaded lightly, stomped on the gas only just enough to hear the engine growl. I fricking love those seats. And OMG the turn in on this car is to die for. Doesn't take much at all for it to rotate. The clutch is so effortless. The ergonomics will take a little getting use to having come from a cobalt.

I didn't really open up the throttle or play with any of the electronic bits.. that is all to come. :thumb:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also this car beat all the dealer stock orders to the lot, so all of the salesmen and customers were oogling over it when I pulled around. One guy was seriously ready to put down full msrp but my dealer told him it was already spoken for lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
Nice color choice! There was a lot of folks naysaying Race Red, but after seeing it in person at the Key West shoot, I immediately thought it looked fantastic... and I'm not a red car fan at all.

Do keep us posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What dealer is that? I looked at yellow blaze st2 at tom holzer not crazy about the yellow the red looksreat! Wonder what the stock order cars are?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Yeah, that is a great looking car! I really wish they offered race red inserts! Rownan, I am looking forward to seeing and reading your thoughts.

Reactions: Durp

·
Registered
200 Posts
Awesome color! I love my TS though.

I now notice the difference in our hoods. Mine as a little gap.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Awesome color! I love my TS though.

I now notice the difference in our hoods. Mine as a little gap.

Yeah, I was going to mention that fact that Rowans Focus ST has what looks like zero hood gap. But I didn't want to bring it up. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
The inconsistancies that I've seen in the hood gap worry me. Hopefully this example is more like what we'll see in the future. Let's hope Ford's FINALLY got it figured out!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts