Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Sunglasses holder?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
No sunglass holder! There is a spot at the front of the headliner where you swear there should be something. But its just a piece of plastic. Kind of lame. :(

·
Registered
894 Posts
A sunglasses holder seems like the kind of thing that would be easy to install, but I don't know the cost of the Ford part.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Score one for the sun glass holder option you gain by adding a sun roof. I've had the option on every Ford I've owned and It has allowed me to keep track of the same pair of sun glasses for 8 years.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
A sunglasses holder seems like the kind of thing that would be easy to install, but I don't know the cost of the Ford part.
True, if the non-ST focus does indeed come with one when the moonroof isn't optioned.

I've only briefly sat in an ST with a moonroof but I seem to recall the moonroof controls being integrated into the sunglass holder. I'll have to keep an eye open the next time I'm on a ford lot.

Honestly tho, its not an issue to me. I've never needed one before.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is there anyway you can take a picture of the sunvisors down and that plastic piece where the sunglasses holder would be? This is dissapointing to me, although obviously not dealbreaking. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Is there anyway you can take a picture of the sunvisors down and that plastic piece where the sunglasses holder would be? This is dissapointing to me, although obviously not dealbreaking. Thanks.
Agreed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Yep I'll have that up shortly.

·
4,009 Posts
Not that there aren't millions of after market options for sun glass holders.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Yea. Just kinda sucks you have to get the sun roof or ST3 to get it. I'll probably just get one of those sun visor clips.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Snapped a couple pictures after drying the rainwater off the car. More to come..

The headliner where the sunglass case would be.

The holy grail of hood gap? :thumb:

ST keys

·
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are there any compartments up front to put your glasses (besides center console and the glovebox)? Because it doesn't look like you can put one up there without having to cut into your roof.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'll either do the visor clip or stick then in the armrest bin.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 99 Posts