Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Hey those hood vents look familiar!

Auto car is great with the speculation, not so much with the facts.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yep... just more of the usual speculation that gets thrown around when some engineer or another says they're doing evaluation stuff. Pure logic suggests that an RS version is a serious possibility given Ford's history and what has already been developed. That said, I'll ask my sources again and see if there's any new info on a forthcoming RS.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
For those not familiar with them I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Autocar. Take one part blog that just reiterates "news" and rumors mentioned elsewhere, add some Photoshop, then spin it like they actually have some real insight into the topic or rendering at hand. They're even worse than when Motor Trend whips up some Photoshop goodness and puts it on the front page of their print publication.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
For those not familiar with them I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Autocar. Take one part blog that just reiterates "news" and rumors mentioned elsewhere, add some Photoshop, then spin it like they actually have some real insight into the topic or rendering at hand. They're even worse than when Motor Trend whips up some Photoshop goodness and puts it on the front page of their print publication.
Quoted for truth!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.