Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope many of you can join me on SUNDAY, JULY 21st (changed from Sat 7/20). We will meet at 9:30AM at the Coffee Bean at 3150 Ocean Park Blvd, SM 90405. We will leave for the cruise promptly at 10:00am. You can get some light breakfast at the Coffee Bean or there are other restaurants close by (but you'll need to arrive earlier if you want to do that). The plan is to cruise North up the coast through Malibu, then go up a canyon road to Mulholland Hwy and cruise back South. If you guys want to, we can stop at the Rock Shop or another place and grab a lunch or snack on the way back. Let's get some numbers showing up and meet each other!

- BlueBomb (Jami)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Might be a problem...the ford ecoboost challenge is the same day. Free track run in a fiesta or St.....

Also if I might suggest a different more "exciting" route? 101-get off at Topanga canyon to fern wood Dr take that all way to Tuna canyon (1 way street, Best in cali,) Drops us on pch. From there we can go back on Topanga canyon or go to mulholland HWY and stop at the snake or my personal Fave go up latigo Canyon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could switch it to Sunday (7/21) if you will for sure attend and we get any other takers. If you do, you can lead us on your route. I would still take the coast route to Topanga instead of using the 101 freeway, as 101 is not very exciting either. Then we could go on some of the canyon routes you suggest. I like using Mulholland Hwy for part of our drive, as it is always fun, even if crowded on weekends.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, let's plan on it. See everyone at the Coffee Bean in Santa Monica on Ocean ParkBlvd! July 21st (SUNDAY) at 9:30am, planning to leave at 10am on our canyon cruise!.. May also see some of you at the Rose Bowl on the 20th!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The parking lots around the coffee bean are being resurfaced. Just follow the detour signs around in a big circle, and you can still get in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts