Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weights De-Cat Sports Cat Cat Back
O.E 5.2kg (catalyst) 5.2kg (catalyst) 19.5kg
Scorpion 3.4kg 4.0kg 18.0kg

De-Cat & Sports Catalyst: ∅76mm/3″
Daytona Tailpipe: ∅100mm/4″
Serket Tailpipes: Special Style See images for more detail.
Cat back is available with Resonated or None Resonated centre section.

Scorpion

1237_03~_cat-back_1171fd_1172fd_1173fd_1176fdc_1175fdc_kit_3quarts.jpg
1237_07~_1173fd-1174fdc-1175fdc_kit_side.jpg
1237_08~_serket_black_trims.jpg
1237_09~_serket_trim.jpg
1237_10~_daytona_black_trim.jpg
1237-02~_cat-back_1171fd_1172fd_1173fd_1174fdc_1175fdc_kit_3quarts.jpg
T1237_05~_1171fd_side.png

·
Registered
317 Posts
I actually like the trapezoidal exhaust tips - Serket. The wide ovals are cool too. I'm just not a big fan of the round ones....I was at first before getting my ST, but now the stock tip is growing on me and I like that it fits the bumper cut out. Plus the round tips make it look like a Mini...

-Nick

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm right with you, nandalora. I am usually not a fan of shaped exhaust tips (since they always go back to being round piping too early, and it's really easy to tell) but I actually am really digging the ST's. So if I do an exhaust modification, I have to preserve the factory look. Which means I probably won't do one.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm right with you, nandalora. I am usually not a fan of shaped exhaust tips (since they always go back to being round piping too early, and it's really easy to tell) but I actually am really digging the ST's. So if I do an exhaust modification, I have to preserve the factory look. Which means I probably won't do one.
Could have a shop cut off the tips and weld them on the new exhaust. If I get a new exhaust, I'll be doing that.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yeah, I know that's the actual price but just making the point that's pretty overpriced for an exhaust system. The Focus exhaust doesn't have any complex bends and the system, from what I can tell, isn't even titanium.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Titanium? Have you ever looked up what good titanium exhausts cost?

Corvette Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust-Akrapovic Z06 and ZR1 Exhaust

$1000-$1300 for a full exhaust is expensive, but it's not crazy. You get what you pay for. So many of these exhausts have a single muffler or resonator. Too damned loud.
All depends on the car. That a lot of piping. We're talking 4 cylinder cars here. For example, Evo and STI Ti exhausts are around $1k.

Tomei Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Titanium High Flowing Ultra-Lightweight Competition Exhaust System - Automotosports, Inc.

liteSPEC - 08+ Subaru Impreza WRX STI Ti.One Titanium Exhaust

1 - 20 of 29 Posts