Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I might try to make it out there Saturday morning with some "For Sale" signs on my SHO. With VINs being issued today for ST3s, I don't have much time left to unload it!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wish I could be there for that! Several of my friends are in the rally scene up there, including a guy that will be at Olympus in his newly built XR4TI rally car. Go Sean go!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I live north of Seattle. Bought my ST3 thru Marysville Ford, went through Mike Rider and Justin in internet sales. Cant speak highly enough about them. Great price and the best service period. I called 6 dealers in the area and used the Costco plan and Mike Rider at Marysville Ford was the only one who spent the time to not only find the ST i wanted but get me the price i wanted too. A+ service

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. Did Santa Claus bring anything fun for your cars?

Also, weather is looking like it's going to be nice and dry for Saturday, so get your cars out of the garage and over to Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oregonsvt and I are going to try to bring both of our STs out to Cascade Cars and Coffee tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get out of work early today and the weather cooperates long enough to give my ST a bath...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great turnout last Saturday as we had over 75 cars show up in the cold! The weather is supposed to be dry again this Saturday so looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like we are going to have good weather on Saturday with partly sunny skies and highs around 50. None of that east wind or freezing fog either!

·
Registered
409 Posts
PB ST3 I see, maybe I should have checked your profile first, lol. I am sure that I will see you around in town. I live outside of Mill Creek.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yo yo. Wendigo, signing in.

Picked up my St at Ford of Kirkland. It was already on the lot, so I settled for a silver st2 with a moonroof.. At 1500 under invoice, it was a steal.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I wish I could make it to the Saturday meetups but have to work. In the fall/summer/spring my old mustang/ford/classic car club meets up in Lynnwood at the Sports Authority Parking lot if anyone is interested.

I'm in the Mill Creek area as well.

Congrats on the PB ST3 from Brien Ford. I get all my service done there but they couldn't even give me a quote after what I told them Bowen Scarff had given me. They were sitting on the cars at 33K for an ST2 and wouldn't budge. Glad to see they have lowered the prices since the cars would not move.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am happy to meet up, sometime. But... I reckon we should meet up in Seattle, since this is the Seattle section. :p

The PB is nice, for sure. I wanted to order a specific build, but when i was presented with the opportunity to get one for 3300 dollars off, it was too good to pass up. I plan on doing some crazy stuff with paint, soon, anyways... so the silver will be short lived. I know for sure, I want to turn heads, but maybe my idea of turning heads isnt the best. :p Been considering an urban camo look, or going green with white focus grapics.

LOLOL.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts