Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
It is actually funny. When I am driving, i get excited when i think i see an ST on the road. I race to catch up to it, only to discover it is a Titanium.

:S

·
Registered
409 Posts
I am happy to meet up, sometime. But... I reckon we should meet up in Seattle, since this is the Seattle section. :p

The PB is nice, for sure. I wanted to order a specific build, but when i was presented with the opportunity to get one for 3300 dollars off, it was too good to pass up. I plan on doing some crazy stuff with paint, soon, anyways... so the silver will be short lived. I know for sure, I want to turn heads, but maybe my idea of turning heads isnt the best. :p Been considering an urban camo look, or going green with white focus grapics.

LOLOL.
Meet in Seattle, hah. Everyone that is in the Seattle area lives north of Seattle. Snohomish Co. area is where we should meet sometime.

Before you get all crazy with paint (which is permanent) you should look into vinyl graphics (which can be removed). I have heard good things about NorthWest Auto Salon. I have talked to the lead graphics guy there and he was really helpfully and the price was competitive too. Just haven't had the funds to pull the trigger yet.

NorthWest Auto Salon | Auto Detailing and Clear Bra in Seattle, WA

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just to tell you guys know, I started a WA Community Group. This will be an easier way to communicate as Pacific Northwestern to each other. In regards to events, gatherings, local shops and buys.

To join just go to Forum, Community, Groups.

See you in the forum

·
Registered
218 Posts
Guy a few houses down has a black ST sitting in his driveway now. He has a blacked out Focus sedan that he's been driving for awhile. Figured I would see an ST in his driveway soon enough.

Deadmilenko, I'm over by the Lynnwood High School.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got a mate, up in Snohomish, that runs a fast Ford club. The club is primarily mustangs, but it is open to any fast moving Ford car. They have meet and greets, and roadtrips together to go to conventions or just hang out over a weekend. The group is called Foxes and Fives, or just Foxes Fives on facebook. If you guys are interested, lemme know.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Guy a few houses down has a black ST sitting in his driveway now. He has a blacked out Focus sedan that he's been driving for awhile. Figured I would see an ST in his driveway soon enough.

Deadmilenko, I'm over by the Lynnwood High School.
Nice, I am around 35th Av SE and 180th St SE

We should get together sometime and go for a drive and see who will get a ticket first, lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like the weather this Saturday will be nice with a high of 60 degrees, so roll on out to see some nice cars and meet some cool car people! As always the event runs every Saturday from 8-11am at Cascade Station by Famous Dave's BBQ, near Best Buy and Starbucks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Going to have top/windows down weather at Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland this Saturday, with sunshine and mid 70's temps! Can't beat that for the end of March!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just (about an hour ago) got passed by a TS going south on 405 in the Auburn/Tukwila area. I was in a rental Prius though :)
ST had what I assume was a temp reg in the rear window and a Ford of Auburn dealer sign in the rear plate holder.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just (about an hour ago) got passed by a TS going south on 405 in the Auburn/Tukwila area. I was in a rental Prius though :)
ST had what I assume was a temp reg in the rear window and a Ford of Auburn dealer sign in the rear plate holder.
Not mine. But I saw a TS ST on I5 going southbound and exit at Denny way three days ago. Might be the same one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Weather should be back into the 70's this Saturday, so come on out to Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland, bring a friend, meet some new people and see some cool cars!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts