Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Anyone in the North End we meet Friday's in Lynnwood at Taco Time on 44th AVE W and 196th. Nice weather only and cars start showing up around 2 PM, lasts till about 7 or so depending on everyone's mood.

Lots of old cars, restorations, mustangs and camaros will show up.

Nice days get there by 3 PM or you'll have trouble finding parking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Checking in from West Seattle.

Here is my new Race Red ST3. It looks like all the other stock ST3's. Except this one is mine.

First mod: Green filter coming on tuesday.

I bought it from Scarff Ford in Auburn. Smoothest car buy I've experienced in 30 years. No BS. Took a 15 minute test drive, and I was sold. Told them what I wanted for my trade, and how much I wanted to pay. A half hour later, they gave me 9000 for my 09 Pontiac Vibe, and I wrote them a check for the ST3.

They had two ST2's and this Red ST3 on the lot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am in West Seattle too. I think I may have seen you, if you had the car a couple to a few months ago. otherwise, there is another red st. up in West Seattle close to the College. I Drive the silver st, down by pearls tea shop. :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am in West Seattle too. I think I may have seen you, if you had the car a couple to a few months ago. otherwise, there is another red st. up in West Seattle close to the College. I Drive the silver st, down by pearls tea shop. :p
I'm just south of the college. I got mine last saturday. So I will probably be seeing another Red, and your Silver, before long.

Cheers!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Napawino, Nice ride! I also got mine from Bowen and custom ordered thru Randy. Great experience and best price of 6 dealers in our area.

I should be at Taco Time in Lynnwood this Friday, around 2 PM.

Anyone running around Mill Creek/Bothell in an ST3, basically my car's twin. My buddy saw it parked the other day and thought it was me. I saw it on 405 Southbound coming out of Kirkland this afternoon and a nice shiny Tangerine Scream behind it with dealer plates.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yep willing to bet its you San Juan. I'm in Bothell/Mill Creek over Lynnwood High School.

Car looked great yesterday with the eyebrows and yellow fogs on. You should stop by 44th/196th Taco Time if you are free Friday's at 2.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My car club will be there but alas, I have to work all day.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome guys. Redmond huh 2014ST3Addict? You'll see me in the area as I work in Kirkland. Working nights right now so I can be found at Mercury's Coffee on 85th on my way into the station.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014, ST3 Oxford White - work in Redmond WA. In our parking garage there is another black ST and Orange plus a new Fiesta ST.

In our company store we have a special edition Fiesta ST WP_20140106_008.jpg WP_20140106_009.jpg WP_20140106_010.jpg WP_20140106_011.jpg WP_20140106_012.jpg

·
Registered
409 Posts
61 - 80 of 87 Posts