Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey future ST owners, due to my climate here in Michigan I'll need to get some all season tires almost as soon as my ST3 gets here but I'd love to have 2 sets of wheels and tires so I can easily swap em out myself in the garage. Was wondering if anyone semi local would be willing to sell their stock rims? If so please don't hesitate to send me a private message :)

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I really want to sell mine....but I'm not local and i won't be ordering just yet. Nice to know there's a demand though

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm planning on selling mine. I'm curious what the value of them will be.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm not local, but I will be selling mine on day one. Complete untouched set, including tires, wheels, and TPMS sensors, so it is ready to go on the car immediately. With a $40 TPMS reset tool, you can swap out for this set easily and quickly. I am hoping someone with a non-ST Focus will want them, but I'll sell them to anyone that is interested.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, probably cost a fortune to ship em up to me and I'm not willing to pay thousands for this. Only want the rims though, not tires. I think the stock rims look great on this car and have yet to see any out there that I'd rather have.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I'm not local, but I will be selling mine on day one. Complete untouched set, including tires, wheels, and TPMS sensors, so it is ready to go on the car immediately. With a $40 TPMS reset tool, you can swap out for this set easily and quickly. I am hoping someone with a non-ST Focus will want them, but I'll sell them to anyone that is interested.
What do the TPMS sensors go for?
I like the idea of just passing along the stockers as a value added for the buyer.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Reactions: oaxa

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
You can also pick them up along with the programming tool (yes, it's necessary) on ebay for well under 200 bucks.

Reactions: oaxa

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Thanks Unreal & Shomare
It's guys like you that make this site a real joy to visit.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Not a problem. We are all in this together.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Happy to help out a fellow enthusiast. I've learned a great deal hanging out here too.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey future ST owners, due to my climate here in Michigan I'll need to get some all season tires almost as soon as my ST3 gets here but I'd love to have 2 sets of wheels and tires so I can easily swap em out myself in the garage. Was wondering if anyone semi local would be willing to sell their stock rims? If so please don't hesitate to send me a private message :)
I'm planning on selling mine, and I live in southern Indiana if you count that as local? Haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts