Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Sell your stock wheels?

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  hockeypucks 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey future ST owners, due to my climate here in Michigan I'll need to get some all season tires almost as soon as my ST3 gets here but I'd love to have 2 sets of wheels and tires so I can easily swap em out myself in the garage. Was wondering if anyone semi local would be willing to sell their stock rims? If so please don't hesitate to send me a private message :)

#2 ·
I really want to sell mine....but I'm not local and i won't be ordering just yet. Nice to know there's a demand though

#3 ·
I'm planning on selling mine. I'm curious what the value of them will be.

#4 ·
I'm not local, but I will be selling mine on day one. Complete untouched set, including tires, wheels, and TPMS sensors, so it is ready to go on the car immediately. With a $40 TPMS reset tool, you can swap out for this set easily and quickly. I am hoping someone with a non-ST Focus will want them, but I'll sell them to anyone that is interested.

#7 ·
What do the TPMS sensors go for?
I like the idea of just passing along the stockers as a value added for the buyer.

#8 ·
Reactions: oaxa
#9 ·
You can also pick them up along with the programming tool (yes, it's necessary) on ebay for well under 200 bucks.

Reactions: oaxa
#10 ·
Thanks Unreal & Shomare
It's guys like you that make this site a real joy to visit.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer
#11 ·
Not a problem. We are all in this together.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer
#12 ·
Happy to help out a fellow enthusiast. I've learned a great deal hanging out here too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.