Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you order? What pricing did you get?

Really hoping Ford dealers aren't as backwards as the Scion dealers about FR-S test driving!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been working with Serramonte Ford, but haven't tried to strike a deal with them yet. I've been talking to them on and off since May. No pressure. Really enjoyed the special ST show-and-tell they had before the performance academy.

I'm going to order an ST3 so haven't been in a hurry since they haven't started production on them yet. That, and I loathe the haggling often required to get a reasonable deal.

So I will start with Serramonte. I have x-plan pricing, but will see if they can do better (Consumer Reports/TrueCar seems to think they can).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Serramonte was a bit dickish with me. I ended up going with Henry Curtis Ford in Petaluma. They agreed to X-Plan and did almost everything by email. I really like the two guys in the internet sales department, Scott and Anthony, I would recommend them. Before I switched to X-Plan they agreed to MSRP - $ one thousand

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am using Walnut Creek Ford, and they are taking X-Plan. Haven't been the most cooperative, and I have had to hound them regarding the GoPro promotion, but they seem to be working out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since I'm using X-Plan (Can get for $50 at SVTOA.com), it comes to around 27,500 for the ST3. They did mention that they would be marking up for Regular orders, though I'm not sure if that's just talk or not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting to hear about Henry Curtis Ford. I walked on them last year when I was buying my 2012 Focus and went to Fairfield Ford. Great sales experience in Fairfield. However the sales rep left, and it seems dealer experience is flagging. I have been asked to work with another person at Fairfield. However they never call me after being after them on an ST. I can see on Autotrader they have a Ingot Silver ST2 coming in. I was going to give Henry Curtis another shot. In terms of pricing. Don't let anyone over charge you. They are going to make 6,000 of these things in the first 12 mos. so there will be plenty of supply.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I can only speak for the internet sales guys at Henry Curtis, Anthony ramirez and Scott Madia and I liked them. I currently have X-plan through them. I just priced an ST3 through COSTCO. It was 600 cheaper than X-plan. I am checking with Henry Curtis to see if they do COSTCO, I think they do but haven't confirmed yet but I noticed that Fairfield did. You might want to check out that option.

·
Registered
361 Posts
>600 cheaper than X-plan.

Does the X-plan pricing adhere to the CA limits on admin fee and doc fee? Ford limits are $275 / $100 (as I understand it), which are higher than CA limits. Or do they just charge the X-plan price as printed on the invoice and work the price backwards to accomodate the standard fees?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts