Drum Roll Please! :place Holder:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Did you get the call?:ST:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sho - I'd be interested to hear about your pre-purchase inspection, and what you looked for, etc.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
The unicorn? Seriously! LOL

Congrats man.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Problems. Lots of them...,

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats Shomare! Hope the car is in "decent" shape. I'll be inspecting mine with a fine tooth comb. Seems about time for you to get rid of that banner, you have just been voted off the island.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait till I tell ya. Still at dealership now.

Reactions: Durp

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like someone went after the air intake with a hammer.

·
Registered
894 Posts
My imagination is running wild. All the pipes fell off when you started it. The hoodgap contained a family of small, angry rodents who had taken residence while the car sat in Michigan. They retouched the paint around the headlamps in a different color.....

·
Registered
862 Posts
Looks like someone went after the air intake with a hammer.
Wow! Keep me posted and get some pics if you can so I know what to lookout for. Sorry it had to go this way Shomare. Had such high hopes 3-4 months ago. Was hoping to have been to Turning Stone twice already in my new ST. Good luck man.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So much to say. For now, I taking my kids out for dinner to celebrate the new car. Most of what I have to say is positive.

The negatives are about the condition of the car. Nothing major just some little things.

No cup holders, chipping around the taillights and the inexplicable damage to the chrome work on the intake! It's just nuts. How it ever got out to the factory looking like that I don't know.

Full wright up to follow.

·
Registered
417 Posts
So much to say. For now, I taking my kids out for dinner to celebrate the new car. Most of what I have to say is positive.

The negatives are about the condition of the car. Nothing major just some little things.

No cup holders, chipping around the taillights and the inexplicable damage to the chrome work on the intake! It's just nuts. How it ever got out to the factory looking like that I don't know.

Full wright up to follow.
Dent in the right rear door?! I didn't have any chipping around the taillights and the driver side light is close to the body. But it appears it was trimmed before installation. Engine bay looks fine. I just have this damn dent/wrinkle.

Glad you got your car Bill! Enjoy your dinner and try not to sweat the small things. ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts