Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going off the get to know you thread, I thought it would be interesting to see who has tattoos and of what. If you want, share what they mean and/or why you got them!

I'll start.

I got my first (and for now, only) tattoo last September while I was in Hawaii. I can't believe it's already been a year! I got it to remind me that you only live once and should think I twice before saying "no" to most things (there are the obvious things you should say no to, but you know what I mean). I love it and have never regretted it once (except while I was in the process of getting it lol!)

Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was easily the most painful 2 1/2 hours of my life. After about an hour and a half, I will admit, I couldn't take the pain anymore and tears were running down my face. Would I do my other foot after that? Right now, no...5 years from now when I forget how painful it was...maybe.

Jack, you got hit by a car?!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Haha, yes. It was back in February. I was riding my fixie through Amsterdam and a Fiat 500 pulled out into my side. Went over my handlebars and landed on my face. No real damage, my right eye swelled shut for 3 days, and I've got a little scar left. This was my face after I could open my eye again.

I would have had fun with that and folks that I got it from fighting a 2200 pound Italian! ...well it aint too far from the truth..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts