Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the Ford dealerships in my area told me today that they are not expecting the ST in showrooms for almost two years from now!!!!:?: The Ford website is still saying "Late 2012" so I'm still hoping it's this year. I'm thinking this dealership just wants me to hurry up and buy a regular focus. What do you guys think? Are we still on track for a 2012 release?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Yes. Confirmed that at the NYIAS.

Dealers know NOTHING right now. We know just as much if not more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this forum knows more. Sounds good. I feel like at this point the dealers are just trying to tell me anything to get me to buy a car off their lot right then. Thanks for calming my fears guys! :)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
One of the Ford dealerships in my area told me today that they are not expecting the ST in showrooms for almost two years from now!!!!:?: The Ford website is still saying "Late 2012" so I'm still hoping it's this year. I'm thinking this dealership just wants me to hurry up and buy a regular focus. What do you guys think? Are we still on track for a 2012 release?
Your dealership sucks... Find a new one.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
The dealers just got the info on Monday. We do know more than they do. I am often appalled by the lack of product knowledge the sales staff has. It's your product. You should know it and know what is in the works too.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Your dealer knows nothing. No way it gets released in 2014. If it did I would just buy a Genesis Coupe.

Yes. Confirmed that at the NYIAS.

Dealers know NOTHING right now. We know just as much if not more.
We know more than 90% of Fords Dealerships. It is very sad. Its astonishing that most dealerships do not require their sales staff to be up on the future Ford Products.

Your dealership sucks... Find a new one.
Ditto. :thumb:

Reactions: Chip
1 - 8 of 8 Posts