Ford Focus ST Forum banner

141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
living in sunny San Diego CA with a 2015 Focus ST in performance blue. came across this site quite a few times looking for info on Focus STs and just keep coming back!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Australian Blue

Hello Bea:ST: lovers! Just thought I'd introduce myself.
From Sydney Australia, had previous to the ST an XR5 (ST 225), XR4 (ST150) and now this Performance Blue or as it's called here Spirit Blue ST. CP-E CAI, Cobb TBE, Cobb AP, Cobb RMM, Cobb FMI, Cobb Shift Plate (40%), Cobb Symposer Delete and removal, Boomba Shifter Arm, Boomba Wing Risers, Boomba Shifter Base Bushings, Eibach Pro-Kit, Turbosmart Duel Port. Oh and a rear wiper delete not shown in the photo. With custom tune coming shortly. Look forward to reading this endless wealth of information on here.

FocusST.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alright, one photo uploaded. So I took the ST on its maiden break in today on the Glenwood/BZ Highway and damn I have to say, I'm impressed. My wife is not in to driving fast on or off road, so I had to laugh when we hit one of the corners at 80mph and she didnt even flinch. These cars are so smooth that she had no idea how fast we took the corner until I said "So, did that feel like 80?", at which time she freaked out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from the US, northern California. I normally say by San Fransisco because most people don't know this area very well outside of the united States.

141 - 160 of 172 Posts