Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f there is anyone in SoCal looking for an ST, SVT, Roush, Shelby, SUV, or F-Series (they have the F150R by Roush)
Please take my advice and visit Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park or Carlsbad - tell them Dan sent you and I promise the best car buying experience you'll ever have. They have an expert service center, run by Eric Romanoff, a custom shop that does top notch work, and a sales team run by Mr Grody and Kurt Maletych that will guarantee you have a wonderful experience.

I recently had my ST in for the transmission replacement and was shocked it only took 5 days to get the part and labor done. (I dropped it off Thursday. They replaced the RMM with the efocus mount at my request. I'm picking it up tomorrow after a nice detailing job. They even called today to see If there was anything else I needed looked at - I mentioned the sync issues and am now expecting that to be replaced as well. The sound cuts out from time to time and Bluetooth has some issues.

These guys have been my Ford shop for over 15 years now, and I've personally purchased 5 cars. My Father in law, brother, and several friends have also purchased vehicles there and have all been extremely happy with the entire experience. I've even referred my personal clients to them for work vehicles such as F-450 Flatbeds.

I've had friends try and find better deals at other dealerships and they cannot compare. They've been #1 in OC for 25 years and I expect them to be for the next 25.

-from a loyal customer, not an employee.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I live in Buena Park, and Ken Grody over here is a great place to go. I would have bought my ST from them if they had it in the right color. At the time all they had was white :/ But I've been there a couple of time since to ask questions. Very nice people. Great sales people, and a good finance department as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts