Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we're in Anaheim, CA. Not really sure if you many of you know who we are or that we're local, but we've been working with the Focus for a LONG time now. You can read a bit about us here: So who is FSWerks? Videos and pics inside...

I know that the ECU programming on the ST is the biggest thing most of you will do in regards to bang for the buck. And I know that there's a lot of uncertainty when it comes down to which flasher you want and who's programming you want. You've got choices and luckily we've got them all. So if you'd like to cruise by FSWerks, I'll be happy to let you try out our FSWerks or Cobb programming free of charge. No hassle to buy, either. Just try them out. Here's a few links in case you'd like to read up on the flashers or look at the dyno charts:

Cobb AccessPORT ECU Flasher - Ford Focus ST 2013 by Cobb | FSWERKS

FSWERKS / SCT X3 ECU Flash Programmer - Ford Focus ST 2013 by SCT | FSWERKS

FSWERKS / SCT Livewire TS Performance ECU Tuner & Monitor - Ford Focus ST 2013 by SCT | FSWERKS

Questions? Concerns? Feel free to post them up!

·
Registered
35 Posts
if this is sort of an "on-going" thing, I often find myself driving thru the OC for work and would absolutely love to try one of these out for you guys should I find myself in Anaheim on my way back up to LALA land

1 - 3 of 3 Posts