Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed we already have a good number of SoCal members, so I figured we could have a place where we could all congragate.

I also thought it would be cool to have a get to know each other kind of meet. Sure, we don't have STs yet (and some may not for awhile) but I don't think that means we can't hang out and talk about how much we can't wait for them.

So, say hi, tell us roughly where you are from and maybe we will all hang out soon!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hello from Fresno, and although I'm not exactly SoCal, it would be fun to have some sort of a meetup with the other uh, STNationals? sometime.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Heck yeah I'm sure at some point we'll have regional forums but no reason why we can't get started sooner. I live in Santa Clarita a little north of LA. Dream where you at?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just North of Ontario (Cajone Pass-ish).
How cool would it be for the SoCal members to take a road trip up PCH to meet some NorthernCali members? I would love to do a weekend road trip like that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in San Diego and all the dealers I have contacted don't seem like they are interested in selling these. anyone know of a good dealer to work with down here?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am in San Diego and all the dealers I have contacted don't seem like they are interested in selling these. anyone know of a good dealer to work with down here?
Makhshev, I'm in SD also. I got my order in at North County Ford in Vista. Talked to the Fleet manager there, he gave me a decent price also.:thumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Orange County here- many dealers willing to deal around here!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm in Carlsbad. I have talked to 3 dealerships and none of them can give me an expectation date of when the ST will be in if I preorder it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm in Carlsbad. I have talked to 3 dealerships and none of them can give me an expectation date of when the ST will be in if I preorder it.
Not knowing the delivery date is to be expected. The car is still per-production, but most indicators suggest September (give or take a month!). So, it's not that they are incompetent or withholding information, they just haven't been told.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm in the Antelope Valley. I haven't ordered mine yet, I plan on doing a test drive of a regular Focus to get a general feel for the car. I will be ordering a Tangerine Scream ST2 in the near future. Hopefully, we can all meet at the ST Performance Academy on Aug. 11. My time is 11:00. As I've mentioned on another topic, my current car is similar. It's a 5-door Saab 9-3 with a 2.0L eco turbo engine. It's only 185HP though. I get about 25-28 MPG, mostly highway driving.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ill have to try and change my registration time- Im registered for 10AM but it seems as though everyone here is registered for 11

·
Registered
184 Posts
Makhshev, I'm in SD also. I got my order in at North County Ford in Vista. Talked to the Fleet manager there, he gave me a decent price also.:thumb:
Just curious how they locked in a price without being able to for sure know everything? When you go through finance the numbers always change between 1000-2000. (GAP insurance, APR, service plans, ect.)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got the car under invoice at a dealer up in Orange County if thats not too far of a drive

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I'm In Pasadena. I've had an SVT for 10 years now and can't wait to drive the ST
at Performance Academy on Aug. 11. My time is 10:00.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts