21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fairway Ford in Yorba Linda

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ended up ordering through a navy auto buying program but the best deal I could find around here was north county fords internet sales guy quoted me at 25.5 for an ST2 everyone else wanted at least 28. Good luck

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's really not bad at all from North county Ford. I'm probably going through them also because they're the dealer from costcos auto buying program. Well thanks, and congrats on the car!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think we're going to have to have a Glendora Canyon meet once we all have our STs, to re-enact the first ST Sessions video.
Sounds like a plan to me! Darn, I'll have to have fun taking Angeles Forest Hwy to get there. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I checked out a Black ST2 @ Sunrise Ford in N Hollywood yesterday. Has a sunroof and Blue/black seats. No Nav. They just got it off the truck and hadn't washed it yet, but I looked great. It was a dealer order so I don't think it's spoken for.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I checked out a Black ST2 @ Sunrise Ford in N Hollywood yesterday. Has a sunroof and Blue/black seats. No Nav. They just got it off the truck and hadn't washed it yet, but I looked great. It was a dealer order so I don't think it's spoken for.
That's where Im getting mine. My salesman mentioned that they had just received one. Mine will be the same without the sunroof.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Still looking for the best place to order my ST3. Any suggestions?
Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. Talk to Michael Faina. There are couple threads that talk about good dealers and bad, Frankenbike has some other recommendations for the LA area. I forget which section they're in.

Found them:

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-general-discussion/856-post-your-postive-dealership-experience-here.html

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-general-discussion/857-post-your-negative-dealership-experience-here.html

21 - 40 of 54 Posts