Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Buena Park, in Orange County.

Bought and paid for my ST2 Tuxedo Black this past Saturday. I have yet to see one driving around locally, I might actually end up being the first one at least close by here. I know a lot of sold all around SoCal.

Check out my tag below for all the ACTUAL pricing info. No quotes, actual hard numbers for anyone who wants to get an idea of the cost without the "plans" helping out.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. Talk to Michael Faina. There are couple threads that talk about good dealers an dbad, Frankenbike has some other recommendations for the LA area. I forget which section they're in.

Found them:

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-general-discussion/856-post-your-postive-dealership-experience-here.html

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-general-discussion/857-post-your-negative-dealership-experience-here.html
I bought my SVT 10 years ago form Sunrise
Out the door for just under $18k WITH tax and title.
Looks like I'll be going back to get the ST

·
Registered
685 Posts
I've been dealing with South Bay Ford (Pete) in Hawthorn, and they seem pretty good. I've got a pre-ordered ST3, so I don't know about how they are finalizing a purchase.

They've got a black ST1 or ST2 in stock.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from the southern California desert.
Palm Desert, for those who are not sure where that is located, about 10 mile from Palm Springs.
I got my ST3 this week and loving it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm currently deployed, but my wife is driving around a Tuxedo Black ST2 in that area. Should be back in December and am looking forward to a SoCal meet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Riverside here as well, just picked up my ST3 last week. I've only seen one ST here, which appears to belong to Mr. Joe :)
I was jealous whenever I saw it from the window of my 2012 Titanium, and it helped me make the decision to trade up to the ST, the crappy "auto" trans was the main factor. I miss a few of the fancy things, but most can be added.
Side note, I didn't see any regional forums yet, is that still in the works?

**OOPS! Found it.**

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buena Park, in Orange County.

Bought and paid for my ST2 Tuxedo Black this past Saturday. I have yet to see one driving around locally, I might actually end up being the first one at least close by here. I know a lot of sold all around SoCal.

Check out my tag below for all the ACTUAL pricing info. No quotes, actual hard numbers for anyone who wants to get an idea of the cost without the "plans" helping out.
Ken Grody Ford is the best in OC - and Carlsbad - been with them for 17 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought my Tangerine Scream @ Autonation Ford (Formerly Power Ford) in Torrance. Knew a guy who works at another Autonation dealer and referred me to the GM at the Ford in Torrance. Got an excellent deal on an ST2. Traded up from a 2012 Focus S 5-speed manny (was the first one off the lot at Autonation Ford - Formerly Mike Shad Ford - in Jacksonville, FL back in 2011). Stretched her legs on hwy 78 and 76 through Palomar a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed that run.

If you're in LA hit Torrance up or go over to Cerritos. They have the best people and prices.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts