Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hmm some down South, some in the Valley- sounds like the OC is the perfect spot in between- not to mention thats where Im at lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm in the IE.

I thought it would be great to have a meet the first weekend after we all get our cars.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I'm down for 10am

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I just registered for the same time -- 1pm @ LA. A few weeks ago I registered for the SF @ Candlestick since it was closer, but since then I found out I will be out of the country so I can't make it there that weekend unfortunately.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'll be at Dodger Stadium. My time slot is 4:00. I think I'll arrive around 3-ish. I'll be driving from San Diego, so depending on traffic, I could be somewhat earlier or later than that.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I might get there earlier if anyone wants to do a "lunch" meet while there. We should figure out a way to ID FSTN members (and Focaljet too).

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I might get there earlier if anyone wants to do a "lunch" meet while there. We should figure out a way to ID FSTN members (and Focaljet too).
Won't be too hard for some, we're driving Foci
And the rest look at the "My Ride"

<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll be going up in my black SVT Focus but my time is 9 am so I'll probably be gone by the time everyone else gets there:(

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I'll be going up in my black SVT Focus but my time is 9 am so I'll probably be gone by the time everyone else gets there:(
Unless you hang around and get more laps and/or lunch

1 - 20 of 44 Posts