Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Just got an email reminder for Aug 11 Performance Academy at Dodger Stadium.
They say that some slots have opened up for people who still want to go

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Just got mine as well, 1pm time slot. But judging from the other cities the time isn't really all that important, so I'm thinking about heading town early.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have a 9am slot. I don't know how long I will hang around there, but I plan on staying for a bit.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'll be at Dodger Stadium at 11:00.

Reactions: oaxa

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I'll be there between 12 and 1 for a 1pm slot. How are we identifying each other?
I'll be leaving about when you arrive. I'll introduce myself to anyone I meet.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I don't know how long I'll be staying, but I'll be the blonde girl wearing some type of Ford shirt.
I hope to stay a while but it depends on how into my dad is and if he wants to stay. Either way, if I'm there, come up and say hi!!

Forgot to mention, my time is at 9

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll probably get there around 9 and hang around until early afternoon. Would be fun to have a meetup with the other ST nation members there, looks like there will be a good crew! :thumb:

·
Registered
778 Posts
We should just all make our own name tags with our username and real name. It would make it really simple to spot each other. lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
9 AM for me. And in the same shirt as Cypress (well, actually, he'll be in his shirt and I'll be in mine, but perhaps that was clear enough--ACK!!, the heat is stewing my brain!)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
There are more of us going at 9 than I thought. :D
Yea! So far, it looks like:

OAXA
FRANKENBIKE
BADWOLF
EARTHLING_DAVID
JDUBST13
FLYSAAB
CYPRESS
RON
SLEEPIN 4.6
AGR964

are signed up at some point during the day, I wonder if there is anyone else on STN signed up or thinking about dropping by Dodger stadium tomorrow?

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

Reactions: BadWolf

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'll probably be carrying a helmet, hanging out with a tall redhead who's also carrying a helmet. If you want to ID me :)

I would have gone for 9 or 10 if it was an option.

Edit: I'm going to shoot for getting there between 9 and 10. My wife will show up later after I report on available shade and if there's anyplace to stow gear. I may show up with name tags and Sharpies.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Since I don't currently have a Ford or Ford stuff to wear, I'll be arriving in a grey Saab 5-dr and wearing a Saab shirt. To keep in the spirit of the month, I'll be wearing an Olympic hat from the 2008 Bejing games. My time is 11:00, but I plan on getting there around 10 or so to hang out and watch. It's an hour drive, and I hate getting up early on the weekends. It's been hard to sleep in the heat. See you guys there! :D :ST:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts