Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this stuff from a subaru vendor I used. I'm thinking of getting some and doing some interior pieces and possibly the roof on either the st or sti. Whichever I end up buying. It doesn't look cheap like most of the other stuff you find out there.
Carbon Fiber-look Wrap

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks basically like any other carbon. To be honest I haven't seen any other size carbon than what I've had on hoods and other miscellaneous parts.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I saw a carbon wrap on a cheap rusted Honda the other day and laughed. Honestly in my opinion I hate any kind of wrap no matter what it looks like. I've never seen a wrap like this that actually looked like a carbon fiber hood when you get up close to it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Been using a "carbon look" vinyl on the side of the Lotus for the past two years. I prefer the look of the car without the vinyl, but it does a great job of protecting the fiberglass from rock chips and cone marks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This stuff looks a little better than most I have seen. I wouldn't get all crazy with it. I haven't seen it in person yet either though.If is looked pretty legit it would be a option to make a carbon look roof like the M3 has

·
Registered
753 Posts
Been using a "carbon look" vinyl on the side of the Lotus for the past two years. I prefer the look of the car without the vinyl, but it does a great job of protecting the fiberglass from rock chips and cone marks.

Nice Lotus, I've always liked those cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts