Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know how to get the sport suspension on but when i shut the car off it also goes off as well and when i start up again it is not there,how do i keep it in sport suspension all the time?:(

·
Registered
615 Posts
Um first of all we don't have an electronically controlled suspension in the Focus ST.

Sport mode just raises the traction and stability control thresholds, and it defaults to normal mode every time you shut the car off. I.e. sport mode is disengaged and the TCS comes on fully along with the ESC.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Yes sir, all the time.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Um first of all we don't have an electronically controlled suspension in the Focus ST.

Sport mode just raises the traction and stability control thresholds, and it defaults to off every time you shut the car off.

You mean to defaults to normal, aka fully on...

·
Registered
615 Posts
You mean to defaults to normal, aka fully on...
Yes, the default is normal mode. However the O.P. was complaining that sport mode wouldn't stay on when he restarted the car, in this sense sport mode was turned off when the car was started and normal mode was engaged.

The default is normal with all the TCS and ESC turned fully on, which means that sport mode or full off were turned off.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ah I get how you were saying it now. I was just reading it as you were saying it default to the off option in that list. My bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts