Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way back from work I drove by a Ford dealership. Parked in front of the building was a shiny, tangerine focus ST. I recognized the the rear-end immediately glancing over my shoulder. If it was some different color I would've not noticed it. If the car is still there tomorrow, maybe I'll stop by and check it out. :ST:

I bet it's a per-production car probably driven by some exec. Hope it's a demo car though.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Gotta be a demo for show. They haven't even started production yet. Wonder if you can go for a ride along? Let us know!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I beg you to stop and ask all the questions we have been wondering.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I say pictures or ban!!!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Without pictures, it didn't happen

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tanner Foust just drove up into my driveway with one unannounced and stayed with us for dinner. Then afterward we took the ST to a new subdivision that just had the roads paved, but no houses yet, and tore up the streets. He's cool like that.

I remembered to bring the GoPro camera that Ford sent me, but didn't realize that the SD card wasn't included, so I wasn't able to get you guys any video.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Tanner Foust just drove up into my driveway with one unannounced and stayed with us for dinner. Then afterward we took the ST to a new subdivision that just had the roads paved, but no houses yet, and tore up the streets. He's cool like that.

I remembered to bring the GoPro camera that Ford sent me, but didn't realize that the SD card wasn't included, so I wasn't able to get you guys any video.
lol.

So, where in New England? Bueller?

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
You guys kill me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts