Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Just a quick note to say Hi and thanks for creating the website.

It will be great to suffer the anticipation all together!

I've seen posts on the availability of X plan for the ST. I'm wondering if there are any other Ford Employees that are eligible for A plan and if they have seen any news.

(X-plan = discounts for suppliers, A-plan = discounts for employees with a corresponding increase in the amount)

And before anyone asks, I don't have any inside knowledge on plan/dates/pricing. The wifey works on the Expedition/Navigator program.

DU

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hello All!

Just a quick note to say Hi and thanks for creating the website.

It will be great to suffer the anticipation all together!

I've seen posts on the availability of X plan for the ST. I'm wondering if there are any other Ford Employees that are eligible for A plan and if they have seen any news.

(X-plan = discounts for suppliers, A-plan = discounts for employees with a corresponding increase in the amount)

And before anyone asks, I don't have any inside knowledge on plan/dates/pricing. The wifey works on the Expedition/Navigator program.

DU
Thanks for joining!

That would be great! I love the internet...so many ways of connecting us with information we all would not have if we did not.

I am a X-planner as well, but I am not a supplier. My employee has an agreement with Ford to have that benefit.

Is your wife at corporate?

See you around

Chad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts