Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I can't wait put them in the car this spring, and throw a way the crappy factory ones. I just don't feel like getting them all dirty right now. With the snow and all.

They are too nice looking :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mats are in stock and shipping...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have they been extended to cover the dead pedal area?
The mats do not extend to cover the dead pedal area as this is a vertical surface and not on the floor - there needs to be a dead pedal in the vehicle to rest our foot on. We made one for the SVT Focus, I'm not sure if we will making one for the ST, though it is needed. - Brian

·
Registered
132 Posts
PICTURES people lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
I never really looked at the oem mats, cause I had teh dealer put the Ford all-weather mats in from my prior Focus SEL. When I put in the stock mat for an autocross event this weekend, I couldn't believe how cheap they were! I think they're even somehow worse than the regular Focus. With all the ST logos everywhere else, you'd think they'd at least have offered them as an option. I like the rubber mats for everyday use, but would love something nicer for dressing it up once in a while. Even just the driver's mat, so I'll give these a look. Anyone seen a bolt-in dead pedal anywhere else? That spot always gets nasty a few years later.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Reactions: Kboss87

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Brian, thought I'd enquire to see if you could supply the ST mats in right hand drive?
There's quite a few owners in the U.K that are looking for a better quality ST embroidered replacement mat set.....
Look forward to hearing what you think.
Tony.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Brian, thought I'd enquire to see if you could supply the ST mats in right hand drive?
There's quite a few owners in the U.K that are looking for a better quality ST embroidered replacement mat set.....
Tony.
And Aus. :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Like the mats and the Hood Struts. Wouldn't mind picking up a set for car shows. Most of the time I leave the rubber mats in the car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tony.
We first need to have a set from RHD to see if they are a mirror image... if so, we can have these very quickly. Otherwise, we will need to make a new set - which is also possible. Any volunteers willing to send us a set of stock floor mats - they need to be factory mats that fit properly so we can verify everything...?

Thanks
Brian

41 - 60 of 83 Posts