Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
We first need to have a set from RHD to see if they are a mirror image... if so, we can have these very quickly. Otherwise, we will need to make a new set - which is also possible. Any volunteers willing to send us a set of stock floor mats - they need to be factory mats that fit properly so we can verify everything...?

Thanks
Brian
Hi Brian, I'll see if I can sort out a set of rhd mats for you to check out, if you want to message me with contact details/delivery address etc I'll see what I can sort out...
Tony.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I can help you as well. I can snag a set from the backroom at work and have em shipped wherever

Reactions: Chad

·
Registered
101 Posts
woops apologize, missed that little key factor. sometimes me reads too fast for me brain to keep up ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are these floor mats still available. I went to your site and could not find them. Only the hood struts and the 2000-2004 focus products.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just got an email from Brian @ Redline: "We are no longer carrying our logo mats... the Focus QuickLIFT systems are all in stock. Sorry we can't help out with the mats." Bummer. Anyone know of any other quality aftermarket mats? The OEM ones suck, and Weathertechs are nice, but not my preference for summer use.

·
Registered
392 Posts
They won't be carrying them any longer.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Wow, that sucks. I'll be sad when I have to replace those. Hopefully they last as long as those SVT mats did so I'll have em for a while.

I would also bet licensing. Didn't Ford come after Chad about using the ST logo?

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a huge bummer. I was waiting until I got home from the Middle East to order the mats. And after I got home last week, they are gone! Unfortunate timing I guess. I hope it's a temporary shortage, I was really looking forward to seeing those mats.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Weird. They came after Redline for using the ST logo (assuming, of course, that's the reason), but never came after them for using the SVT logo?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So glad I ordered the mats with the hood struts as part of the group buy. No idea they were being discontinued, but it seems I got one of the last sets.

·
Registered
505 Posts
:( I contacted another manufacturer of floor mats that make lots of other logo'd mats before these came out. They said they would not make the ST mats due to licensing. I just assumed that the proper license was in place so I could order in the future.

·
Registered
38 Posts
arghh. just went to order these, and they are gone :(

If ford is so intent on protecting the logo, why won't they make the mats? It's not like a whole bunch of us didn't bug them already.

·
Registered
615 Posts
According to ETIS My ST was supposed to have the ST logos in the floor mats, but all I got was a set of cheap looking recycled plastic floor mats. :( So I went with the husky liners for dead pedal coverage and winter compatibility.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yea I cannot find them in Europe either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No joy here in Australia either soooooo....... i bought 2 sets(4) (other set is for the new set of mats i bought from Ford) of metal ST logo's with metal brackets and nuts...got a philips head(or star)screwdriver same size as the threaded "shaft" (supplied), poked holes through mat(easy), fitted logo, cut off excess threaded shaft with bolt cutters(you can use what u like), filed excess down to nut and here is result..

012.jpg

Oh...The metal ST badges were purchased on eBay for $16us per pair..

Wow..hate the way the flash from phone makes mats look filthy!

Flash makes badge look orange..its the same badge as attached to front grill, ie, red

61 - 80 of 83 Posts