Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dito to Rev.Hammer, This would complete the car for sure, it'll be interesting to see what the aftermarket brings.
-
And your old sti looked mean as hell with that front mount and lip. good stuff man

·
Registered
753 Posts
The STI looks great with that lip, I'd have to see what the Focus looks like with one. It will be interesting to see what the aftermarket comes up with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe chargespeed will come out with one. That's who made the one on my sti pic above. It's pricey stuff but top notch quality

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carbon will be much less durable. That was a whole carbon lip kit on that car. I had bought it from Dave Mirra and he had broke the original one going in and out of his driveway. It wasn't a cheap to replace in my opinion. Gotta pay to play I guess.

On a side note it was way noisy under wot. It had an external wastegte with a gt35r turbo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Carbon will be much less durable. That was a whole carbon lip kit on that car. I had bought it from Dave Mirra and he had broke the original one going in and out of his driveway. It wasn't a cheap to replace in my opinion. Gotta pay to play I guess.

On a side note it was way noisy under wot. It had an external wastegte with a gt35r turbo.
O_O GT35 Droll* That thing was set to kick ass! And set off car alarms 3 states over hah.

And most deff. on Payin to Play, cant beat the depth of carbon though.. The best part I like about that lip you had is the incorperated under canards, whether they where functional or not They complete the front of the car, I'd like to see what an st would look like with the same design

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The side skirts and rear pieces had them too. I think it would look pretty sweet on the st. Then put a nice set of concave wheels to give it a meaty stance. I have a ton of ideas for an st if I don't buy another sti.

That car was bar far my favorite car I've ever owned. I kick myself in the arse everyday for getting rid of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts