Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a link to my daughters article on The ST Driving Academy. We both went there the first week of April. We did stay for an extra day driving the Mustangs! What a great time we had. I hope there is not a post on this in the Fiesta section, I did a search but could not find any thing. There is also a cool interview with a Ford ST PR rep that was at the track.
http://toniavery.wordpress.com/?s=st+octane+academy&submit=Search
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Ron

·
Registered
56 Posts
I did not see anything in the article about the Friday night dinner at the Hoonigan Racing HQ in Park City.

Did you attend that?

I am very much looking forward to meeting Ken Block, assuming he'll even be there.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I did not see anything in the article about the Friday night dinner at the Hoonigan Racing HQ in Park City.

Did you attend that?

I am very much looking forward to meeting Ken Block, assuming he'll even be there.
Ken Block was not in attendance at the May 2 Reception. You won't be meeting him more than likely.

·
Registered
862 Posts
He was also not there on April 9th, when I attended. Great article by the way!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Did you attend that?

The night we were supposed to, it was snowing at our hotel in Salt Lake, so we did not think it was smart to drive up to Park City at a higher elevation with summer tires on the car. We did have a great time otherwise.
Ron

·
Registered
5 Posts

Full Blog Writeups

blog.modbargains.com/nick-modbargains-goes-to-ford-st-octane-academy-day-1/

blog.modbargains.com/nick-modbargains-goes-to-ford-st-octane-academy-day-2/

blog.modbargains.com/nick-modbargains-goes-to-ford-st-octane-academy-day-3/

Here are my writeups and several videos I made at ST Octane Academy May 2-3 2014.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts