Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy from my local SVTOA club got hired as the track photographer at the Mid America event and snapped a few photos of the ST. He said "That thing hauls but around the track and did look awesome."

I have to say that the full leather Recaros look amazing! Also notice, there is no ST logo on the shifter, as there were some questions about that.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Really nice!

I assume the harness in the last picture was installed just for this track event and aren't standard!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Nore is the roll bar!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yea, those seats are sweet. I'm even happier that I ordered an ST3.

What's with the chrome headlights? Pre-production? I see in another thread Lisa confirmed they would not be switching to chrome.

Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm just hoping that those are the final production seats because they look way better than expected. I also hope that they all have the white stitching.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I like partial leather better on sports cars or sporty cars. Plus the 2 tone option on them looks great. I still haven't made up my mind on ST2 or ST3. The only thing that will do that for me is to sit in them so I won't be making a preorder.

Want.....

But hey, partial leather is good enough for me.

·
Registered
869 Posts
A guy from my local SVTOA club got hired as the track photographer at the Mid America event and snapped a few photos of the ST. He said "That thing hauls but around the track and did look awesome."

I have to say that the full leather Recaros look amazing! Also notice, there is no ST logo on the shifter, as there were some questions about that.

Where would I find more info on this event? I'm close enough to go if its in Tulsa/Hallett every year, plus Hallett has an amazing layout. Ton of fun.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I wonder what the white circle at the top of the windshield is for.. If it's meaningful at all or just used to mark the car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Forgot one.

Reactions: BadWolf
1 - 20 of 33 Posts