Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news but I just got back from a road trip vacation and spotted an orange ST last Saturday June 30th on Hwy 95 an hour north of Las Vegas. Didn't think these cars were out yet, but sure as shit it was an ST with the the aero effects and badging. They must test cars out there or something because I also spotted a group of new mini's at a gas station in yellow swirly camo.

·
Registered
417 Posts
It's a pre-production model.

This may be old news but I just got back from a road trip vacation and spotted an orange ST last Saturday June 30th on Hwy 95 an hour north of Las Vegas. Didn't think these cars were out yet, but sure as shit it was an ST with the the aero effects and badging. They must test cars out there or something because I also spotted a group of new mini's at a gas station in yellow swirly camo.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Were they the new MINI-vans? Pun intended, but were they?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, no pics the camera was in the trunk. If it was pre-production it sure looked good...like an actual saleable car vs the mini's which were clearly in testing. As for the mini's they looked like larger coopers about clubman size...after I saw them I was thinking they might be the new four door coopers that are supposed to come out, but at the time I didn't bother to count the number of doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts