Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Are you attending the ST Meet in Harrisburg, PA ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Our first Meet in the Spring was a big hit so I decided we are going to have a Summer one. I am hoping we have another killer turnout. Here is what I need from you guys. As before go ahead and RSVP up top, then below give you me your input on a few ideas I have. As always donuts and coffee will be here.

I'm thinking of having a shirt made for this meet using a cool picture taken from our first one. There will be a limited amount available so it will be a first come first serve. They will have a price tag but the money from the shirts will go to our favorite charity here at CJ's, The Four Diamonds Fund.

On top of that I am thinking maybe a raffle for maybe a part or two plus some CJ gift cards, the proceeds from that will also go The Four Diamonds Fund.

I'll talk to the boss and see if we can do the install deals again as well as see if our friends at InTune can open the dyno up across the street for some dyno pulls for those that would want to partake in that. Don't know his current price but I'll work with him and see what we can do.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Count me in...

I'd also be interested in the install deals as I'd like to get an MBRP exhaust installed in the future.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I'm going tentatively say yes. Would also like MBRP exhaust installed and might have the cash by then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts