·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: agr964

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Got the distressed shirt, pen, and keychain. I'll wear that shirt to the dealer and use that pen to sign the sales documents before adding the key fob to my ST keychain :thumb:

I almost got the hat, but it's too busy for me. Would rather just have a black hat with the ST logo on it as well.

·
Registered
742 Posts
BTW, I ordered a bunch of the Ford Collection stuff last week... expecting it this week.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yeah... FB2012 is Ford Collection's facebook discount code... gets you 15% off. I used it too.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I do screen printing as a hobby and am currently working on a few designs. I have already completed the basic "ST" logo, but want something a little more custom. I'd say the pricing for this swag is pretty good too. Normally stuff from Ford is pricey.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Anyone know if hats are flex fit or regular adjustable?
"High-style stripes complement our high-performance Focus. Structured profile, precurved visor, and adjustable Velcro closure. Perfect companion to our ST key chain. Black/orange. Embroidered ST logo center front and Ford oval on back. "

Looks like the cheaper hat is adjustable. I'm going on a limb and guessing that the more expensive one is a flex fit.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Don't buy until you own the car. I bought a couple of inexpensive interior accessories like a padded seatbelt cushion with the Subaru logo on it for my ordered BRZ and last minute I went with my instincts and didn't pick up my car. :S

1 - 20 of 21 Posts