Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting a DC Metro ST Club

Figured I would start a Capital ST club (VA,MD,DC) since it's kind of lonely being the only ST driver :)

Visit our club at Capital ST Club

Upload some nice pics of your ST in the Garage. This is just a local forum with information about local meets, shop reviews, dealer info, etc. Not a competing forum.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice....Feeling lonely in the MidAtlantic region. :welcome:

Figured I would start a NoVA club since it's kind of lonely being the only ST driver :)

Visit our club at Ford ST Northern Virginia Club - ST NoVA

Upload some nice pics of your ST in the Garage. This is just a local forum with information about local meets, shop reviews, dealer info, etc. Not a competing forum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I might change it to all of va. Any ideas for a domain name :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm in. No car yet though. :/

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ourisman in Alexandria
Are you working with Mike? There is a chance that your ST was the first I saw in the flesh. I hope it's ok that I even sat in it for a sec... :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im in md. I met another st owner this past weekend at cars and coffee in great falls.
I'm in Sterling, VA I'm still waiting for my car. My dad spotted a tangerine scream driving out last Saturday.

I'm in for joining an ST club of Nova.

·
Registered
4 Posts
More are hitting the streets. Ourisman in Alexandria sold a yellow, black and red one just this past Sunday/Monday. (The red one was mine ;) ) Not sure if the others were pre-orders or dealer stock, but mine was a pre-order ST3. As of now, they only have a TS ST2 left that's on the showroom floor.

And now time for a shameless plug on behalf of Ourisman here, since I was more than pleased about the whole purchase process with them...I can totally see why they are the only dealership that's moving STs. They were the sole dealer in Northern VA that had any clue about pre-ordering well into July and were more than willing to deal. After getting the run-around from Koons, Jerry's, and Sheehy, it's no surprise to me that right now they all have 5, 4, and 3 STs, respectively, sitting on their lots gathering dust.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My boss bought the yellow ST3 this week from Ourisman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got it! Boom!

Picked up the TB ST-2 today. Didn't get to have fun with it yet, but it is in hand.

- ordered 9/14
- built 10/09
- delivered 10/25

·
Registered
21 Posts
Close to South Riding, VA
Ordered a TS ST3 from Battlefield Ford in Manassas
$2,700 off msrp
Ordered 7/25
Build date 11/19

·