Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

For all of you that live in states, where the winter is harsh, would you be interested in a tire & wheel package, if we offered one?

We have heard of issues with the Focus ST in snowy driving conditions & wanted to get your feedback in regards to a package.

Do you change out your wheels in the winter and put your OEM or aftermarket wheels back on in the summer?

Your input is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I already have a winter tire package but would definitely be interested in a more performance-oriented winter tire.

·
Registered
517 Posts
This is a great idea, I already have winters mounted on my varrstoens then have my other wheels with summers on them. I wish more people would actually switch to winters when the time comes. It would prevent a lot of the incidents on the road

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, there is a market. Most people are running some sort of a winter wheel / tire package. I opt for HP all seasons in the winter and that works fine for me but many more have dedicated winter tires. As long as the package looks good and isn't too expensive, it will probably sell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts