Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Can the pictures be viewed without a Google+ account?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can the pictures be viewed without a Google+ account?
Hmm, it's a public album so shouldn't have to login. Try this link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/115492573750135675452/albums/5774382968913537105

If you still can't see them, they aren't all that exciting. I was hoping security would confront me so I could ask to get past the gate but nobody seemed to care in the slightest about me being there. I'll stop by again next week, the cars eventually go into a "staging" area for transport where I can get an up close look and see if I can get any VINs

·
Registered
894 Posts
Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great pictures, the cars are so fresh they are still in their wrappers. I was looking at the EV Foci. The ST has a chance to out sell the EVs based on what I see as a more competitive market that may be already saturated with EVs like the Leaf and the Volt. Also, it gives you a perspective to how rare a ST sighting will be at first.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hmm, it's a public album so shouldn't have to login. Try this link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/115492573750135675452/albums/5774382968913537105

If you still can't see them, they aren't all that exciting. I was hoping security would confront me so I could ask to get past the gate but nobody seemed to care in the slightest about me being there. I'll stop by again next week, the cars eventually go into a "staging" area for transport where I can get an up close look and see if I can get any VINs
How did you get through the gate?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great pictures :)
Ps Noticed a white C-Max in the mix (blue st rear shot)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
157 Posts
Who know how long the cars have to sit outside before shipping? This is why I insist on using clay bar then wax after getting a new car. You'd be surprised at the amount of contaminants in the paint in that short amount of time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts