Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just out of curiousity; of everyone that has ordered and is expecting has anyone gotten anything more then Unscheduled/Clean?

I havent heard anyone chime in saying its coming, its coming and they have been building for a bit now. I guess i was just expecting a few of us 2 have rides enroute.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i think there's been a couple with build dates. and you're right, those pics from the plant certainly show maybe 100 or so completed. The optimist in me says that now that they've done a bunch that they can ship out a bunch at a time. The pessimist in me says that those ones built so far are not retail orders as 90% of the orders on here (even those placed in May/June) are still unscheduled.

deep breaths :D

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
This is the big question. I ordered on day one and only have an Unscheduled clean. faST has a vin # and a window sticker if it's not already built and awaiting shipment.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya but unfortunetly even though you may have been 1 of the first; clearly there is some order to building. might have to do with location of orders so they can send them in bunches across N/A. Or like Durp said they are stockpiling so they can release 1000+ all at the same time...N/A launch.

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
4,009 Posts
Maybe, someday, we will all understand this madness! Then again, maybe we won't care because we will all be driving our cars.

Reactions: Durp

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
New theory. They wait till the 20th promo deadline then build our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,009 Posts

Don't like that theory at all.

·
Registered
93 Posts

To be honest, I've definitely wondered about that as well. I've heard of quite a few people with build dates of the 20th and 27th, so I wouldn't be too surprised. This would also explain the rumored two week delay they may be imposing on the shipping of the vehicles to the dealerships.

I think I will be able to justify all of this waiting if I still have my vehicle in hand by the end of this month. I keep telling myself, I've been waiting for this car for about 3 years, I can wait a few more weeks...problem is, it's been more like a year now, since I was originally told it would be out in 2012 :S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts