Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found it..
click on forum actions/general settings then midway down the page there is a setting for this.
Click on: Default Thread Subscription Mode: set it to do not subscribe
then scroll to the bottom of the page and save settings.

·
Registered
768 Posts
or just click thread tool at the top of the page in the thread you posted in and select unsubscribe

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The "Thread Tools" drop-down just above the first thread is the easiest way for me to change subscription options for an individual thread. I can't recall the default behavior when you sign up, but if anyone wants to configure how threads are subscribed you can go to your user control panel (UserCP) by clicking on the "Settings" link at the very top of the page, then under "My Settings", "My Account" links on the left of the screen click on "General".

About half way down the page under "Messaging & Notification" there's a drop-down where you can select if you want to automatically subscribe to threads you post in and whether the forums sends you an email or only tracks and shows the subscribed threads when you go into the UserCP/Settings page. I personally use the "Through my control panel only" option so I don't get fifty billion emails but can still quickly find the threads I've posted in and see if anyone else has posted in them since my last visit.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks, I've been wondering how to shut this off since May!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thank You....Thank You....Thank You

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.