Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
In the Top Gear early years he had very short hair, grew it out for a few years then cut it again. Thankfully. May is really the only one of those 3 that can pull off the scraggly long haired look.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Finalgear is your friend. Download all episodes right after they air.

·
4,009 Posts
I fear we will lose you once you discover you can down every episode.

Waiting for the Top Gear review of the ST

·
4,009 Posts
I've watched every episode. Any critics of Top Gear USA need only watch the first season of TG UK to understand it wasn't always as good as it is now.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I honestly like the earlier episodes better. Granted, they aren't as crazy...but they feel more real and much less produced and scripted. BUT at the same time, any episode that is on, I will watch it.

And I do like the US version as well...just not nearly as much.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I honestly like the earlier episodes better. Granted, they aren't as crazy...but they feel more real and much less produced and scripted. BUT at the same time, any episode that is on, I will watch it.

And I do like the US version as well...just not nearly as much.
I like the later episodes better, but I think that is probably because they are in HD. Nevertheless If TG UK is on...the TV WILL be on BBCA.

I still can't get into TG US though, I can really only stand the fat guy with the beard. Tanner and the other guy are just excruciatingly annoying, and both in completely different ways. To top it off, their is very little actual intelligent CAR substance. You never have one of them chime with a comical, but very down to earth explanation of how something works or how something is better then before. It is always something along the lines of "Jackass" meets "Beuller's day off"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts