Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share this with everyone. Something I have been following and wanting to do for a few years now and hopefully will do in the next few years.

Targa Newfoundland - It's About the Drive

It is a 5 day timed rally race through small towns, down country roads along the ocean in beautiful Newfoundland. With a mix of classes and cars it makes for 1 hell of a race. This year includes a few 2012 spec cars, BMW's, Porsche's, a S7 and many others.

If you check youtube you will find a good collection of video's. Also anyone who knows Jalopnik knows Bill caswell who will be racing this September in Newfyland.

Cheers,

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yeah. I hope to be able to do at least two. I've been to the Carrera to watch and play, and I just can't let go of it now. Two things near and dear to my heart. Racing (Road racing, track racing, and hillclimbs in one event!!) and Mexico.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Baja, 24hr's at the ring would be 2 events i would watch. Targa is something I want to compete in with a few friends. The idea was to modify and use my 02 SVTF as it now has 150+ km's and would be a great way to send it to car heaven or give it a second life off public roads.

Reactions: ATX Eric
1 - 5 of 5 Posts