Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick plug for those who don't browse the vendor area often;

TCE Performance Products is here to service your Big Brake needs. From simple SS flex hose kits to our exclusive Caliper Kits up to and including the Wilwood factory 14" kits TCE has you covered. At the lowest price you'll find on 'the old interweb'. We also offer our own track kits and our own over sized rear rotor kits for pairing with front kit.

Currently gauging interest in a front Caliper Kit for the Fiesta ST as well as a new rear rotor kit for the Focus. If you're interested in one of these 'beta products' please let me know. Right now it's a pretty crowded menu of options. Adding more is a questionable angle. Your feedback helps shape the direction of what is produced and sells at times.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a reminder: Complete Wilwood Kits!

Starting at under $2600!

Complete four wheel kits
Black or Red powder coat included
Stainless steel hose kits included
No wheel spacers necessary
No longer studs required
No waiting
No shipping charges
No bull

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
There is no reason to look else where. Todd will have the best price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can you supply wilwood kits to the UK?
I've got a Wilwood set up on the front of my 1969 mk2 FOrd Cortina project & am a big fan of their equipment....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you supply wilwood kits to the UK?
I've got a Wilwood set up on the front of my 1969 mk2 FOrd Cortina project & am a big fan of their equipment....
Yessir. Wilwood does not offer drop ship services but we can pass it through the shop here and forward items to you. Postal service is the only option offered however.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I'm interested in the stock upgrade package with just the calipers... Knowing that this is not a complete solution(this car won't be tracked), how drastic will the changes be concerning fade, bite and pedal feel?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know this is out of place but anything that fits a stock Fiesta ST with say a after market 15 inch wheel?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm interested in the stock upgrade package with just the calipers... Knowing that this is not a complete solution(this car won't be tracked), how drastic will the changes be concerning fade, bite and pedal feel?

Pedal response is improved, tactical feel better, bite relative to pad choice. Pads easily changed with calipers in place, pad fade minimal if you run the right compound. A great product but it's not a half price big brake kit either. You're still dealing with stock rotors. Which however are quite large tho.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope...the Fiesta is not seeing a big push for things as of yet. I think the basic big kits are pretty hard to beat.

Fiesta - Kits

But even so it's 16s or larger.
Yup looked at those. VERY Nice Stuff....
I didn't hold much hope for the 15 inch fit but I had to ask :)
Thanks for the timely response :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts