Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I received a mail from my dealer a few minutes ago.
He will get the ST tomorrow at lunchtime but he did not know how long the car is available. (i guess min.24hs)
He was asking if i´m interested in a testdrive for the new ST!!!! What a stupid question, of course !!!!!!!!!! :)

I will have a call tomorrow to make get a fix time....

And yes, i will take my old camera with me to make pic´s and movies!
(that my cam quality -> Casio Z1080 / Fiesta K&N 57i - YouTube)

woohooooooo!

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Hi guys!
I received a mail from my dealer a few minutes ago.
He will get the ST tomorrow at lunchtime but he did not know how long the car is available. (i guess min.24hs)
He was asking if i´m interested in a testdrive for the new ST!!!! What a stupid question, of course !!!!!!!!!! :)

I will have a call tomorrow to make get a fix time....

And yes, i will take my old camera with me to make pic´s and movies!
(that my cam quality -> Casio Z1080 / Fiesta K&N 57i - YouTube)

woohooooooo!
Are you still in Germany?

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Reactions: Americarsftw

·
Registered
693 Posts
damn you are lucky as hell. Once again the US comes last at recieving cool cars, even if its by a few weeks. Global launch my a$$.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
When they launched the Volvo C30 here in the States, they had some going around to different dealerships. I heard about one coming to town and had been pestering the dealer to let me know when it arrived. When the day came I was called down intent on taking photos of the car. Very surprised when they tossed me the keys and let me drive it!

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I think you guys are a little bit more lucky :) Events like the "perfomance academy" you´ll never find here. Also you´ve got MFT at first!
E31 also called A57 (Autobahn Nr. 57) is filled at the afternoon..... :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
damn you are lucky as hell. Once again the US comes last at recieving cool cars, even if its by a few weeks. Global launch my a$$.
haha not the last mate, I live in Australia and we haven't even been given a price let alone a rough date for when pre orders open :(.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Long 2.5 hours! Can't wait to hear what you have to say after the test drive. Most people here haven't got out of second gear!

Reactions: STephan

·
Registered
869 Posts
It is WAY past lunch time in Germany!! On pins and needles over here!

edit: Looks like it was more like an after work gig. Cool. Still eager to hear back from you STephan!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Nice STephen!

Well Good luck! I assume you already got the chance to test drive it by now. Being 5 hours ahead of EST.

??

1 - 20 of 40 Posts