·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Can't wait for the photos.

You modified the exhaust exit!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
All of that equipment in the car is for monitoring and tuning?

Thanks for clarification on the exhaust exit. :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, I meet with the Ford engineer who was driving this car and tried to get as much information as possible. Will have more details later!

·
Registered
547 Posts
What kind of hp are they getting? Our repair guys are saying it has more then the EPA is saying. Also, ask about whats up with the wheel hopping

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes want to know real life horsepower figures

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've never heard of this wheel hopping issue

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Don't know anything about wheel hooping. Also, unsure of final HP. It pains me to say this, but, after sitting in this ST3...I am reconsidering my plans on what I buy next. The engineer was very in love with the car, but my student loans may take priority over this purchase...may end up with a Fiesta for now. Another interesting note, the engineer highly recommended the partial leather seats over the full leather. Claims to be better bolstered.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Outstanding pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them.

Did you get to sit in the seats? They look like they might push your head forward a tad...I hate that!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I was in the drivers seat. Very tall bolsters, very comfy. I did not spot any issues with the head rest, and I assume they are adjustable.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thank you bmod! Love to hear that the engineer digs the car (one more confirmation that this car will be all that we have come to expect). Also glad to hear the vote for the partial leather (as my order is for a ST2)!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
MOST excellent work!! Thank you!! Also thank you for this inside info about the seats! Seats are everything to me!
I had a chance to sit in a ST3 at Cleveland Auto Show and those Full Leather seats are great! The most comfortable seat I've been in.

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts