Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the midnight showing last night and holy freakin crap was it awesome!!

I'm paying for it now on only an hour and a half of sleep (hopefully I don't pass out at my desk) but it was so worth it!

So, did you see it? What did you think? How many more times will you watch it on the big screen?

Also, if you plan on discussing the movie, please use a big red "spoiler!" before your post.

Edit: Right...so can someone with the power change the topic to say "have" instead of "he"? It's going to be a long day. lol

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I am going to see it in IMAX 3D tonight! I can't wait. It is going to be awesome. We have a group of 21 people that ordered tickets. I'll give some feedback tomorrow! No spoilers though!

P.S. Title changed ;)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Going on Sunday. My daughter works in a movie theater. Hope to be getting a poster!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The movie was one of the best I've seen in some time. I told my wife I was going to get a captain America tattoo. LOL

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
The movie was great. It was very entertaining and had some good parts. Make sure you stay until the end of the credits. The next Avengers movie could be epic!

FYI, check out Tony Stark's shirt during the movie. Awesome reference!

·
4,009 Posts
Loved it. Some great lines and really funny stuff throughout! I didn't get the t shirt reference.

·
Registered
42 Posts
greatest super hero movie ever

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loved it. Some great lines and really funny stuff throughout! I didn't get the t shirt reference.
Stark was wearing a Black Sabath tshirt and they sing the song titled "Iron Man". (It was also played in the opening scenes of the first Iron Man movie)

A couple of friends and I attempted to go and see it again on Sunday, but all the shows until about 9pm were sold out!

·
4,009 Posts
Durrr.... Thanks for explaining it to me! I completely failed to make the connection.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Durrr.... Thanks for explaining it to me! I completely failed to make the connection.
lol! Don't feel bad, I had to ask my coworkers what it was...when I was half way through asking I did the same thing. "Oooohhhhhh!!!!"
Ya, I got some looks and taunting for that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I cant wait to see this movie. this monday me and some friends are going to go see it should be awesome!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I thought it was a little long and drawn-out. Special effects were great, though. But I'm 58, so what do I know any more??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Loved it! First movie Ive wanted to see a second time in the theaters in a long time!

Did you all wait for the scene after the credits?

·
Registered
100 Posts
No I didn't wait I wanted to but the people I was with wanted to leave :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Just got back. Very good movie. Scene free the credits required some Google to fully understand (I really wish I was more of a comic book geek).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,009 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts